Saturday 24 February 2018

12. UMRAH PART 4 (MAKKAH)




I would just like to share with readers of this post, one of my favourite (du'a).


"O Allah, 
grant us your Divine Love, spread love and peace between us, 
grant us the love of those You Love,
grant us the love of those who love You,
grant us the love of doing the things that earn your Divine Love,
please make our love to You the thing that we love the most."
Ameen

"Ya Allah, 
berikan kami Kasih Ilahi, menyebarkan kasih sayang dan kedamaian di antara kita,
berilah kami kasih kepada orang-orang yang Engkau Sayang,
berilah kami kasih kepada mereka yang mengasihi Engkau,
berilah kami cintakan melakukan perkara-perkara yang mendapat Cinta Ilahi anda,
jadikanlah cintaku kepada Engkau perkara yang paling kami sukai"
Amin


As I type these du'a, flashes of memories of my time in the most beautiful and grand masjid, as I was there. How I miss the most blessed place where I had the chance to pray and to seek forgiveness. 
On the whole, my umrah trip was a spiritually, emotionally and mentally fulfilling and satisfying journey for me. 


When I was doing my tawaf around the kaabah, deep within my heart I felt grateful like I've never been before. I am thankful for the breathes that I am able to take. I am thankful that I've been blessed with perfect senses to see, speak and hear. The only thing for me to do now is to believe and to be aware of the signs of the Greatness of God from what I see, speak good things only and really listen to and obey His Call instead of just hearing. I am still feeling it. 





A view of Kaabah in the evening


I pray, for all my readers, May Allah (swt) invite you all there again. May Allah (swt) call each of His Ummah to the Holy Kaabah. May the words of “Labaik Allahuma Labaik” become the rythym of our hearts always earnestly seek to recite. Ameen!




1 comment:

15. THAILAND (BANGKOK)

HALLUUUU ~ Bangkok – who doesn’t love this shopping heaven (especially for women) ? Aside fro...