Monday 19 February 2018

8. THAILAND (HATYAI) PART 2


I will continue my previous post which is still Thailand...

  • Hat Yai Floating Market



This time I was paying food

It was a nice floating market in Hatyai-Songkhla. They do it very systematic, all boats are park at the riverside. Majority of the sellers there are Muslim, selling halal food. After buying the food my family and I ate at the provided some tables, which are free seating. The place was so crowded & the price is cheap. They really provide many foods. Taste are delicious and price is totally cheap. The view is very beautiful. We try the local dish such as mango salad, somtam, puyuh fried egg, and many more. We also buy a drink in a clay container. Like this :



Very Unique


  • ASEAN NIGHT BAZAAR


There are two section to this market. 1st floor is where they sell handphone covers, chargers and clothings. 2nd floor is where the food is. Some stalls selling different type of Thai foods and drinks.  Don't worry because there's have a lots Halal's food. The prices of foods selling here are very reasonable, in fact is quite cheap with good portion, and their taste is wonderful. A lot of things that visitor can shopping here especially of souvenirs and of course if we come with tuk-tuk much easier rather than driving because of parking term.


So, this is a Tuk-tuk


  • Magic Eye 3D Museum


My family and I came to saw magic eye 3D museum. It was mud afternoon just after our lunch. Staff explained in details what we are going to experience. We were so welcoming by the staff. Once entered the museum, we start taking photos. The staff were really helpful, they help us to take photos at the right photo point. The photos appears fantastic and look really exciting. Many photos were taken BUT I don't want to post here 😜😝. However, I would recommend tourist to come to this museum and take as many photos as you possibly can. It will remain a good memory. 💙💚💜💛


So, I think I should stop write about my holiday at Thailand. Bye Bye Guysss ! 👋


No comments:

Post a Comment

15. THAILAND (BANGKOK)

HALLUUUU ~ Bangkok – who doesn’t love this shopping heaven (especially for women) ? Aside fro...