Tuesday 20 February 2018

9. UMRAH PART 1



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. I will start by writing something that is very close to my heart – My Umrah Journey. Today I will share my experiences perform my Umrah last year (May 2017, before Ramadhan). I went there with my family , uncles & auntie. We took Andalusia Travel & Tours Packages for 12 days. Our mutawwif so kind and patient. We went to Madinah first to perform our Umrah. I will share my experiences in Madinah & Makkah into three posts since there are lots of moment to share with you guys.😊 We visit the beautiful places by bus. 


I took this picture when I arrived at there, Prince Mohammad bin Abdulaziz Airport
  • Al-Masjid an-Nabawi




Ar-Rawdah An-Nabawiyah

The most divine place after the House of Allah–Masjid An Nabawi, where the last Prophet of Allah ﷺ is resting in peace. This mosque was first built by the Apostle ﷺ himself.

The moments when I step into Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, I felt very peace. An inner peace that cannot be described, I got the chance to visit Rawdah & pray in the Rawdah.

I could feel the closeness to Him(SAWs) and couldn’t stop the tears. I am very sure He(SAWs) must be happy with His Ummah from so many different nations, rushing and coming together with eagerness to plead for mercy and get a chance to pray. Alhamdulillah. An unforgettable experience 😊
  • Quba Mosque



The soulfully elevated building of Al-Quba Mosque lies on the outskirts of Madinah. Prophet Muhammad ﷺ stayed here after His arrival to Madinah. Allah has mentioned this mosque in Surah Tawbah Surah Taubah:



“Certainly a mosque established on piety from the very first day does more deserve that you should stand in it” 9:108.


My Family 

I also get a chance to pray in Quba Mosque. We stopped there for one hour only. 



  • Mount Arafah


The common meaning of the word Arafat is ‘to know’. After being taken out of Jannah and placed on Earth, it was here that Adam (upon him be peace) and Hawa (upon her be peace) met up.

This is the place without which hajj is incomplete. Every year, hundreds of thousands of the pilgrims came here to perform hajj rituals. 






Stay tune guys. I will continue my post which is part 2. ByeBye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

15. THAILAND (BANGKOK)

HALLUUUU ~ Bangkok – who doesn’t love this shopping heaven (especially for women) ? Aside fro...