Wednesday 3 January 2018

3. KOREA PART 2


Today I will continue my previous post 😀😀

  • Hello Kitty Cafe Hongik University






Actually I'm not exactly a fan of Hello Kitty. But I went there because their cafe so cute and famous. My desire to go there so was so high.

About this cafe :

The two story pink and white cafe that tourists flock to was opened in 2015 having been moved from a previously smaller location a couple blocks away. The building screams Hello Kitty from the alley it overlooks. A stone stairway leads up to the building that is decorated with gold and shiny accents giving the whole Hello Kitty experience a glamorous twist.

On the first floor is a cafe and gift shop and each corner of the building seems to have a photo zone so while customers must purchase a drink in order to hang out. The first floor has a chairs to give Hello Kitty a little homey vibe.



  • SM TOWSM TOWN @ COEX Artium



I am falling in love with this place



My Sister 👧

My brother 👦
My cousin 👩 and her daughter 👶




Photo booth

My brother ate candy !



SM Town at the COEX shopping mall and convention center is definitely a theme park for fans of the artists who work for S.M. Entertainment. Example, EXO, SNSD, Super Junior, F(X), Shinee, Red Velvet and Boa.
There’s a photo booth and a photo wall where my family and I can take photos with our favorite S.M. Entertainment pop star.
Meanwhile, we also watch music videos and concert trailers on the large cinema-like screen. They also have theaters where people can watch concerts and hologram musicals.






No comments:

Post a Comment

15. THAILAND (BANGKOK)

HALLUUUU ~ Bangkok – who doesn’t love this shopping heaven (especially for women) ? Aside fro...