Tuesday 23 January 2018

6. SINGAPORE PART 3

Today, I will continue my previous post. 
  • S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore

The S.E.A Aquarium is the second largest aquarium in the world featuring more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species, across 10 different zones in 49 different habitats.


The third day which is my last day at Singapore, my family and I went to S.E.A Aquarium. The price is S$39.00 (RM116.32) for adult & S$29.00 (RM86.49) for children
BUT ❗
You can definitely get it cheaper from other websites online (like klook,govoyogin). My sister managed to get for S$24.00 (RM71.76) per person.
So, we must think wisely before buy the tickets. 👌




When you first enter in the aquarium, it's a little confusing where to go. There's a projector in front of you showing a video and then to the left of them is the counter to show your ticket and get in. 
I think I've just been to many stellar aquariums that this one seemed to lack variety. Many of the exhibits just seem very similar. "A lot of fish in one tank."
  
After that, just follow the line to all the other tanks and fishes until you reach the Open Ocean display. In the Open Ocean habitat, countless of rays, sharks, and other fishes attract viewers through a giant glass wall. This is my favorite due to the size of tank with probably the largest window in the world, and it is breathtaking.

Overall, I really enjoy my time in S.E.A. Aquarium. It's a great outing for families.

  • East Coast Park



The East Coast Park is a beach park stretching from Marina East to Bedok planning areas in the southeastern coast of Singapore. It was opened in the 1970s, when the government completed reclaiming land off the coast at Katong which extends from Changi to Kallang. It also serves various neighborhood communities such as Kallang and Marine Parade. 


I went and spent the morning at East Coast Park. It was a relaxing and scenic park along the coast of Singapore. The park is full of locals and tourists. Their activities such as walking with their dogs, jogging, running, playing sand, etc. My family and I just walked along the beachfront & stopped for satay at the hawker stalls. Awesome place to feel the breeze and the water.


  • Singapore-Changi Airport



In the evening, my family and I went to the airport by taxi because we did not want to miss the flight. We arrived 4 hours early. Btw, we also shopping at there and the price is really cheap (Duty Free). 




So, I think I should stop wrote my blog about Singapore. I will continue my next post (new country) which is.... 😝 (JUST WAIT FOR MY NEXT POST) Hope you all enjoy it & love my writing. Bye 👋👋👋


No comments:

Post a Comment

15. THAILAND (BANGKOK)

HALLUUUU ~ Bangkok – who doesn’t love this shopping heaven (especially for women) ? Aside fro...