Friday 5 January 2018

4. SINGAPORE PART 1

Hello gais~ today I will share my experiences in Singapore into three posts since there are lots of moment to share with you guys. This is my second time here!! 
Arrived at Singapore! ✈

My family and I went to Singapore on January last year (2017). We went there for 3 days 2 nights. Actually, this is a second time I went to Singapore. For me Singapore is a amazing country and "rich" country. The price at there so expensive if we convert from Singapore Dollar to Ringgit Malaysia.


  •  Gardens by the Bay
The surrounding gardens are free to wander around and my family and I got some great photos with the iconic Marina Bay Sands in the background.




Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares of reclaimed land in central Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden and Bay Central Garden. 

Our favourite hangout place has to be Gardens by The Bay. It is a massive outdoor and indoor garden with so much to see and do. We felt like the ambassador for Gardens-by-the-bay already. 😂 Im joking 


a)  SUPERTREE GROVE LIGHT SHOW

The Super Tree Grove is what you see in a lot of the photos of Singapore these days. There are a total of 18 Super Trees with 12 of them located in the Grove. The Super Trees are tree like (obviously) structures ranging in height from 25-50 metres. They are vertical gardens that are illuminated at night using solar power which is built into there structure. The structures are covered in unique and exotic flora which is still growing around the frames of the trees and I am sure once it is complete it will look even more spectacular. 
From wikipedia


Evening

The trees are absolutely MASSIVE, much bigger than I thought (the tallest tree is 15 stories tall and has a restaurant in it!).
I walked around and took a few pics of the various trees (they’re all over the place) and noticed that there’s a skybridge sort of thing where you can walk up next to the trees. You’ll see the bridge in the pictures below with actual human beings walking on them.


Dusk

Night
After taking many pictures from the top of the restaurant I made my way back down and found a spot in one of the meadows to watch the Garden Rhapsody, where the lights of the Supertrees change color and turn on and off in sync to some really cool music. As the colors danced around the massive structures, I tried to capture the lights as best I could with my camera.


 b)  WONDER FULL LIGHT AND WATER SHOW

Evening

Night. It's so amazing.




I am so happy at there because their views, scenery and so on are so beautiful and amazing. My family and I took many pictures at there and create the memories together. I wish to be there again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

15. THAILAND (BANGKOK)

HALLUUUU ~ Bangkok – who doesn’t love this shopping heaven (especially for women) ? Aside fro...