Tuesday 19 December 2017

1. WHAT MY BLOG ABOUT ?

                                                   



My blog is about travelling because I love travelling with my family.🚀 When I travel, I learnt . I want to experience something unfamiliar and leave with new skills or knowledge. Next, expanding my perspective. Another reason why I love travel because it helps open your mind. I realize that there’s no one way to live life. Meeting people from other places will show you that your world view isn’t the same as everyone else’s. These are some of the reasons why I love to travel. Travel often reminds me of the simple things in life.  To give me the perspective I need.  To re-energize me when I feel weighed down. To see the world through refreshed lens.I hope I never forget all the reasons why I love to travel, and should I forget, I hope this post reminds me.Travel means different things to different people, but I know one thing it isn’t:  It isn’t ever boring.


To that end, bon voyage. The world is in your hands.

Appreciate it.Embrace it.Live it.


BEST TRAVEL QUOTES



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
- Gustav Flaubert

Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
- Ibn Battuta

To Travel is to Live.
- Hans Christian Andersen

No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.
- Lin Yutang

One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
- Henry Miller

To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.
- Bill Bryson


We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.
- Anaïs Nin

Take only memories, leave only footprints.
- Chief Seattle

A great way to learn about your country is to leave it.
- Henry Rollins




p/s : SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
MY ENGLISH NOT WELL BUT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. 😅








No comments:

Post a Comment

15. THAILAND (BANGKOK)

HALLUUUU ~ Bangkok – who doesn’t love this shopping heaven (especially for women) ? Aside fro...